Food & Beverage Supervisor
Mile One Centre is currently seeking an individual who is energetic, dependable and would enjoy working in a fast paced and exciting environment.
There is currently part time opening within the Food & Beverage Department for a Food & Beverage Supervisor. The successful individual will:
- Provide support & supervision to members of the food & beverage team during event times, ensuring that the organization’s service standards and applicable operational standards are adhered too.
- Stock the required food & beverage areas as needed for upcoming events.
- Assist with the preparation and issuing of cash floats along with the receiving and counting of deposits in accordance with St. John’s Sports & Entertainment Ltd. (SJSEL) internal controls.
- Work with other members of the food & beverage team to gather monthly and year end inventory counts.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must possess cooperative work attitude.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Prior cash handling experience is a requirement.
- Successful applicants will be required to provide a certificate of conduct.
The salary is $15.75 per hour. The hours related to this position are sporadic and dependent on events.
Interested applicants should send a complete resume and references by September 7th, 2018 to:
Mile One Centre
50 New Gower Street
St. John’s, NL A1C 1J3
Attn: Human Resources