St. John’s Sports & Entertainment Ltd. (SJSEL) is currently seeking individuals who are energetic, dependable and would enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
- Take direction from and report directly to your Team Leader
- Ensure patrons enter and exit in a safe manner
- Follow evacuation protocols
- Remain in your position until relieved
- Adhere to SJSEL policies and procedures
- Scan tickets
- Friendly assistance to patrons entering/exiting the building.
- Information and direction to patrons during events and activities.
- Outstanding customer services skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Previous customer service and security work will be considered assets.
All employees must have the ability to relay and enforce SJSEL policies and successful candidates must provide a certificate of conduct. The rate of pay for the position is $11.65 per hour.
Interested applicants should send a complete resume and references (please clearly indicate the position which you are applying for) by August 17, 2018 to:
Mile One Centre
50 New Gower Street
St. John’s, NL A1C 1J3
Attn: Human Resources