Position: Cashier/Ticket Sellers
Division: St. John’s Sports & Entertainment Ltd.
St. John’s Sports & Entertainment Ltd. is currently seeking individuals for the part-time (call-in) positions of Cashier/Ticket Seller in the Mile One Box Office. The individuals will be responsible for selling tickets to the general public, etc. for various functions and activities.
- Cash handling.
- Sell tickets for various events.
- Process refunds as requested by Supervisor.
- Process phone orders.
- Answer phone inquiries.
- Balance all cash and electronic sales with the ticketing system.
- Prepare bank deposit and place in the safe.
- Maintain and update season ticket holder records.
- Provide general information to the public through telephone and walk-up inquiry. Take phone messages as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
The successful applicant will be required to participate in all training programs applicable to this position and other related work.
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the job.
- Education High School Graduation Diploma
- Other Certificate of Conduct, Customer Service experience, Computer skills
Applicants for positions must be members of the Canadian Union of Public Employees, Local 5459, or should be prepared to join the Union immediately upon appointment. Positions are open to both male and female applicants.
Apply to: Cashier/Ticket Seller (Rate of pay: $19.75/hour)
St. John’s Sports & Entertainment Ltd.
50 New Gower Street
St. John’s, NL A1C 1J3
Attn: Human Resources
Closing Date: August 31st, 2021
Or via email email@example.com