2018 Confederation Cup Schedule
- Thursday, February 8th, 7:30-10:20pm / 2 games
- Friday, February 9th, 8:00pm-10:50pm / 2 games
- Saturday, February 10th, 8:00pm-10:50pm / 2 games
- Sunday, February 11th, 1:00pm-2:50pm / semi final game(s)
- Sunday February 11th, 7:00pm-8:50pm / Final game and medal presentation
Tickets $5 each and available at Mile One Centre box office on day of game. Children 10 and under do not require a ticket.
About Confederation Cup
The Confederation Cup High School Hockey Invitational Tournament began in 1999 as part of the fiftieth anniversary celebrations of Newfoundland and Labrador becoming Canada's tenth province in 1949. This year marks the 20th annual Confederation Cup and will run from February 7th-11th in St. John's and the surrounding area.
This year, it is expected there will be teams participating from all across Newfoundland, as well as from other provinces. The games will be played at a number of arenas in St. John's and surrounding areas. There will be a championship game held for both Tier I and Tier II which will take place on Sunday. There will also be a sportsmanship award given to each team during the elimination games on Saturday.
The tournament which is hosted by the Gonzaga High School Vikings of St. John's is sanctioned through both Hockey Newfoundland and Labrador and School Sports Newfoundland and Labrador.