Food & Beverage Coordinator (Contract Position)
St. John’s Sports & Entertainment Ltd. is currently seeking an individual who is energetic,
dependable and would enjoy working in a fast paced and exciting environment. The Food &
Beverage Coordinator would occupy a contract position from approximately October 18th, 2021
to April 29th , 2022.
Working closely with the Food & Beverage Manager the incumbent is to ensure a quality
product & service is delivered to the customers of Mile One Centre.
This position will include, but is not limited to:
• Assisting with the management of part-time food and beverage staff and the directing of
work within the department.
• Ordering, receiving and inventory control of all consumer products – food, alcohol, soft
drinks and supplies.
• Banking – preparing deposits, reconciliation of nightly events and month end/year end.
• Oversee setup, sales & settlement of event merchandise.
• Ensure that all Department of Health & Newfoundland Liquor Corporation regulations
are maintained along with any internal policies & procedures.
• Assist with scheduling and hiring of staff.
• Must have ability to work events including nights, weekends and holidays.
An acceptable combination of post-secondary education and two (2) years management or
supervisory experience in the Food & Beverage Industry is required. A strong working
knowledge of MS Office particularly Excel and of Point of Sale (POS) system is required.
Successful applicants will be required to provide a certificate of conduct.
Interested applicants please send a complete resume including cover letter and references to:
Mile One Centre
50 New Gower Street
St. John’s, NL A1C 1J3
Attn: Human Resources
All applications must be received by Wednesday, September 22, 2021