Food & Beverage Coordinator
St. John’s Sports & Entertainment Ltd. is currently seeking an individual who is energetic, dependable and would enjoy working in a fast paced and exciting environment.
Working closely with the Food & Beverage Manager the incumbent is to ensure a quality product & service is delivered to the customers of Mile One Centre.
This position will include, but is not limited to:
- Assisting with the management of part-time food and beverage staff and the directing of work within the department.
- Ordering, receiving and inventory control of all consumer products – food, alcohol, soft drinks and supplies.
- Banking – preparing deposits, reconciliation of nightly events and month end/year end.
- Oversee setup, sales & settlement of event merchandise.
- Ensure that all Department of Health & Newfoundland Liquor Corporation regulations are maintained along with any internal policies & procedures.
- Assist with scheduling and hiring of staff.
- Must have ability to work events including nights, weekends and holidays.
A degree in business or a related field is required, or an acceptable combination of post-secondary education and two (2) years management or supervisory experience in the Food & Beverage Industry. A strong working knowledge of MS Office particularly Excel and of Point of Sale (POS) system is required.
Successful applicants will be required to provide a certificate of conduct.
Interested applicants please send a complete resume including cover letter and references to:
Mile One Centre
50 New Gower Street
St. John’s, NL A1C 1J3
Attn: Human Resources
All applications must be received by Friday, September 7, 2018.