St. John’s Sports & Entertainment Ltd. (SJSEL) is currently seeking individuals who are energetic, dependable and enjoy working in a variety of weather conditions. Prior experience would be an asset, but is not a requirement. The Parking Attendant Team Leader will oversee the work of the parking attendants in a variety of areas including Mile One Centre, St. John’s Convention Centre and the City Hall parking garage on event nights. The position is Part-time/Call-in depending on the event requirements.
- Ability to work in a variety of weather conditions.
- Must have excellent supervisory and customer service skills and a cooperative work attitude.
- Schedule and assign team members.
- Ensure staff are motivated and informed.
- Must have the ability to relay and enforce SJSEL policies.
- Prior cash handling experience would be of benefit, but is not a requirement.
- Successful applicants will be required to provide a certificate of conduct.
The rate of pay is $17.50 per hour.
Hours are sporadic and dependent on events.
Interested applicants should send a complete resume and references by August 31st, 2021 to:
St. John’s Sports & Entertainment Ltd.
50 New Gower Street
St. John’s, NL A1C 1J3
Attn: Human Resources