PUBLIC SKATING NOTICE
Due to high demand and Covid-19 capacity restrictions patrons wishing to attend WEEKEND skating sessions must PRE-BOOK. To pre-book call the box office at 576-7657 between 12noon-4pm, Monday-Friday, or 1-3pm on Sundays.
Maximum number of people per skating session is 100.
Pre-booking for APRIL skating sessions begins on April 6th at 12noon!
SKATING AIDS & INFO
- Skating aids may be permitted during Learn 2-Skate and Parent & Tot Skate only. Skating aids will NOT be permitted on the ice for these sessions if deemed a safety issue (ie. the aid is damaged or high attendance at the skating session).
- Parent and Tot skate is for children 6 years and under only.
- Learn 2-Skate is for all ages, beginners only.
- Children 12 and under MUST be accompanied by an adult.
Patrons of Mile One Centre will be required to wear a Canadian Standards Association (CSA) approved head protector during ice-related activities.
The following types of head protection are acceptable: hockey helmet, ski helmet, and snowboarding helmets.
This policy applies to all user groups and is intended for the protection, safety, and well-being of all patrons participating in ice-related activities at Mile One Centre.
2020-21 Public Skating Prices
- Adult – $5.00 each
- Student – $4.00 each
- Child (under 12 years) – FREE
- Senior (over 65)- FREE